Friday, January 26, 2007

University of Georgia Campaigns Assignment

Hi, and welcome to my blog! I'm Kelly, a student at UGA majoring in the exciting field of public relations. As a senior, a PR Campaigns class is required as a capstone - to apply our studies over the past 3 or so years to real-world applications and ultimately pitch a campaign to a local client.

Also, to get more involved in social media and the blogosphere, we were required to create our own blog. Throughout the Spring semester, I want to talk about my experiences in the PR major at UGA including job searching, assignments, what I have learned, real-world commentary, and even my client for class, the Athens Symphony Orchestra. Hopefully this blog will act as a guide to a prospective student interested in PR and teach them a little bit more about what the field (and the schooling) entails!

Leave questions and comments!

No comments: